MCS Made Easy
Who is this course aimed at?
This ECA Accredited course is designed for those responsible for survey, design, specification and quotation of microgeneration systems, nominated representatives and qualified supervisors, or those responsible for demonstrating compliance with the requirements of MCS001.
This course is based around the requirements of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme and is designed to take installers through the MCS registration process quickly and efficiently, in preparation for a successful MCS scheme assessment*.
· To enable companies of every size to understand the requirements of the MCS scheme
· To demonstrate how to use the MCS paperwork and outline what the MCS assessor will look for
· To save companies time and effort in preparing for their assessments
· To significantly reduce the time it takes to obtain MCS certification and minimise the number of non-conformances a company is likely to receive from the certification body
· To provide effective processes and a quality management system that delegates can implement in their own companies, eliminating the need for time and resource to be spent setting up their own
Is there an exam?
How long will the course take?
This is a one day course.
What books will I need?
Materials will be issued during the training.
£175 + VAT per person, to include a buffet lunch.
*MCS Scheme Requirements
MCS schemes certify that microgeneration technologies are installed professionally, accurately and to a high standard. To join, installation companies must be able to demonstrate that they have in place a system in line with the requirements detailed in the UK Microgeneration Installation Standard, MCS001.
Applying for registration under the MCS scheme requires companies to show that they can comply with all the requirements of the standards. A comprehensive explanation and checklist can be downloaded from the ELECSA website at www.elecsa.co.uk